Saturday, November 16, 2013

46th Pillsbury Bake-Off® Contest Winner - Loaded Potato Pinwheels

Glori Spriggs was the Million Dollar winner of the 46th Pillsbury Bake-Off contest held in Las Vegas this last Monday. I thought I'd give her recipe a try. You'll need just 7 items.
Her recipe called for bacon bits. I used real bacon that I cooked in the microwave. You'll need about 8-10 pieces.
Thaw frozen potatoes.
And smash most of them with a fork.
Stir in other ingredients.
Plunk half of mixture on one side. Press it down firmly to make it all fit.
Roll it up tightly so it seals (I had a few leakers).
Cut into 1" pieces with a knife. I sprayed knife with cooking spray along the way.
I baked it on parchment lined foil from Reynolds wrap.

What's not to love about a bite size treat topped with sour cream, bacon and green onion?

2 comments: