Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Peace on Us and Good Lists for All!

Why I'm blogging when I have so much to do I'm not sure. For the last few years I've been drawing my xmas list. Sometimes big.
Sometimes small.
I got that hat and I wear it all the time. I was in a shoe store yesterday and the clerk came up to me and said, "Did you know everyone in here is talking about your hat?"
Now that I've taken some art classes I felt some pressure. More detail, better color…NOPE! NO TIME FOR THAT!
BRRRRR! It is ELEVEN below zero today.
 Every year I ask for SHAMPURE. Guys, every girl wants the large size with the pump. Feels like you are at a salon every day.
Oops... i forgot the M…speaking of hair...
Cooking items always make the list. I really miss getting this magazine.
In 2012 the THERMOPEN was my fav. So was the digital scale. And the scissors that actually cuts.
Yep. More Shampure on there. Art supplies.
Here's to world peace.


1 comment:

  1. I would love to play Barbies in the HOT TUB! Merry Christmas Laura!

    ReplyDelete